University MBA Program
The Lansbridge University MBA program is designed for students who hold an undergraduate degree, but who may not have substantial management experience. The program is designed to be flexible and students can complete the courses on a credit-banking
Reasons for Choosing
- Program developed by the university’s international faculty and approved by KPMG Consultants and the Deans of three business schools.
- No GMAT score required (For New
- No work experience required.
- International students are eligible to work in Canada
upon completion of the program.
- Competitively priced. Government approved and accredited.
Duration: 2 years
Tuition Fee & Expenses:
Annual Tuition Fee: CDN $ 14,000
Annual living expenses: CDN $
Admission Requirements for
- An undergraduate degree in any
- A min. "B" average in the last two years of the
undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
- International Students are also required to have completed
TOEFL 550 (213 CBT), or IELTS 6.0.
No GMAT required for MBA at New
To apply to Lansbridge MBA program, please download an
application form by clicking on the link below:
Click here to
download the application form
Please print and complete the application form and send
it to us with the following documents:
All international students from
Asia, Africa, Europe, South America, please send the application form and required documents to:
Worldwide Application Document Processing
801, Madhuban Building,
New Delhi - 110048
Tel: + 91 - 11 - 41831442
You will first get an admission offer letter. Once you get the offer letter, you
have to make a deposit of tuition fee installment. On receiving the payment, the
university would send you a formal acceptance letter for the visa.
Students from outside Canada should apply
as early as possible in order to ensure a study permit can be granted in time.
For any further information or clarification about the
MBA program, contact us at: