University-College's Master in Business Administration (MBA) and Master in Business
Administration (International) offered in partnership with the University of
Hertfordshire, England prepares you for the business world of tomorrow. Small
classes, close interaction with faculty, and flexible learning modules are among the
strengths of our MBA programs that give you the skills you need to succeed in today's
competitive world of business.
Reasons for Choosing Malaspina's MBA Programs
- Dual concurrent Canadian/British degrees
- 14 months from start to finish (students without an undergraduate degree in Business are required to take an additional 2-month Foundation program)
- No GMAT required
- No work experience required
- Guaranteed business internship
- Competitively priced
- Two start dates each year
- Graduates with any undergraduate degree may apply
- Global learning environment
- New Faculty of Management Centre
- Career support provided
- International students are eligible to work in Canada after graduation
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline, except
- A min. "B" average in the last two years of the
undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
- 4 Management Foundation course prerequisites are required.
Students who successfully complete the prerequisites are eligible for the MBA only.
- International Students are also required to have completed
TOEFL 550 (213 CBT), or IELTS 6.5.
No GMAT or work experience required.
Tuition Fee & Expenses
Tuition fee for MBA - CDN $ 28,000
Estimated living expenses - CDN $ 10,000
Tuition fee for management foundation program - CDN $ 4,900
To apply to Malaspina MBA programs, please download an
application form by clicking on the link below:
Click here to
download the application form
Please print and complete the application form and send
it to us with the following documents:
Please send the application
forms and required documents to:
If you are from outside
801, Madhuban Building,
New Delhi - 110048
Tel: + 91 - 11 - 41831442
Email: [email protected]
You will first get an admission offer letter. Once you get the offer letter, you
have to make a deposit of tuition fee installment. On receiving the payment, the
university would send you a formal acceptance letter for the visa.
Students from outside Canada should apply
as early as possible in order to ensure a study permit can be granted in time.
Applications must be received by May 30 for the MBA and June 30 for the MBA
(International) and the MBA (Executive); however, space is limited and capacity may be
reached prior to the application deadline. Applications for admission are reviewed on an
ongoing basis, and applicants will be notified as soon as a decision is made, normally
within 4 weeks after the file has been completed.
For any further information or clarification about the
MBA program, contact us at: