Service - Australian Universities
Important Note: Please send original
documents and three copies of all documents. The originals will be returned after
attesting the photocopies.
- One passport size photograph
- Completed application form (with application fee if applicable)
- Class X marksheet and certificate
- Class XII marksheet and certificate (class XI marksheet if class XII results are not yet
- Bachelor degree marksheets
- Bachelor degree/Provisional degree certificate/Course completion certificate
- Master degree marksheets
- Master degree/Provisional degree certificate/Course completion certificate
- IELTS certificate
- GMAT score report (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose
- Two Recommendation letters (if applicable)
- Details of research proposal/publications (if applicable)
- Demand draft of Rs. 9300 in favour of Australian High Commission payable at the city
where you will apply for the visa. This is the application fee for Australian Government
for your student visa.
List of Documents
- 1st December '04
- 1st May '05
Please note that most Australian universities do not have a September intake.